We used to live along with crows, the smartest scavengers you can find in cities and wild alike. Some among us even considered them as useful, in a way, but never told it loud enough for the priests to hear. “Devil’s brood”, they said. The holy men were right: unfortunately, crows were not smart enough to keep from eating infected flesh, and turned into flying pests we now call crowz. The vicious predators find strength in murders, ignoring mundane obstacles to reach their next meal!
Being scavengers, crows ate things they should have avoided and turned infected too, like zombies.
Crowz may be easy to kill, but these flying vermin can move awfully fast and, worst of all, they can ignore any obstacles, either flying over them or squeezing through broken windows, holes in the roof or gaps on crumbling walls!
- Actions: 1
- Damage Inflicted: 1
- Min. Damage to Destroy: 1
- Experience provided: 1 points
- Target Priority: 1
- Special rules:
- May move 3 Zones per Activation
- When moving, they may move up to 3 Zones per Move Action. When moving, they ignore all obstacles. Once they set their target Zone, they fly straight towards it, without splitting or changing direction, and ignoring anything in their way.
Murder of Crowz are purchasable from the Murder of Crowz Additional set.
- 15 Crow Miniatures
- 12 Murder of Crowz Zombie Spawn cards
- 1 Murder of Crowz rules flyer